Sunday, November 6th from 11:00am - 3:00pmJoin us for a day of shopping and get a jump on the holidays!
Find the perfect handmade gift from a variety of local crafters.
- Recycled Rounds by Dorney's Designs: classy custom bullet jewelry
- Featherlite: handmade lightweight jewelry & scarfs
- Color Street: nail polish strips
- Tastefully Simple: spices, baking mixes, sauces
- Hidden Level Pixels: pixel art coasters, keychains, etc.
- Pampered Chef: kitchen products
- Happy St Creations: concrete art
- Honey Bee & Co: skincare
- Handmade by Erinn: handmade gifts
- JennZenique: handmade jewelry
- Fish-n-Stiches: home decor
- Mary Kay: skin care
- Tupperware: preparation, storage, and serving products for the kitchen and home
- Vintage Flair: homemade goods
- AVON: cosmetics, skin care, jewelry and fragrances
- Mandy's Tees: t-shirts & sweatshirts
- River Rocks: jewelry
- Still Willows: primitive dolls & vintage
- Moly Bea Cat: hand knits
- It Smells Freshies: handmade air fresheners
- Knit Wear for Children
- Pillows, Potholders, Etc.
- Endless Possibilities: jewelry & crochet
- Napanoch Knitter: knit & crochet
- Sinnot Art Studio: wildlife art, buttons ornaments
- Scentsy: wickless candles and scented fragrance wax for electric candle warmers and scented natural oils and diffusers
- Country Krafters: sewing items, bags, ornaments
- Pink Zebra: warmers & scented wax
- The Berry Patch: knit decor
- Thirty One: fashion bags
- ArrowMist: soap, bath bombs, candles
- Crisilyne: handcrafted crystal & curated stainless jewelry
- KSU Illustrations: original artwork & jewelry
- Handmade Bags by Nani G: handbags
- Gracie Magpie Ceramics
Are you a craft vendor who would like to join us? Click HERE for more information and to complete an application.
Questions? Contact Cheryl Dorney at 845-338-1299 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.